We are excited to announce the new brand refresh! Click here to conveniently download everything you’ll need for the brand refresh including logos, yard signs and sign toppers.
IMPORTANT information on yard signs: Please know that the Gotham fonts within the yard signs are premium fonts and require individual licences that will need to be purchased. To purchase and download the fonts click here. You will need to purchase Gotham Bundle (both Gotham 1 and Gotham 2 sets) and Gotham Narrow 1.
Looking for a specific logo? To ensure you download the correct logo, please make sure you read the file name. You will need to provide your supplier with the correct file format.
Needed for printing companies for your marketing material (business cards, pens, banners, etc). Printers use two main types of ink: CMYK and Pantone. Ask your printer what type of ink they use so you may provide them the correct file. These files are high enough resolution for printing companies to use on your behalf.
Needed for online use only. Look for files containing RGB in their title, as RGB are web-safe colours. We’ve included both white backgrounds and transparent backgrounds for your perusal. White background files have the file extension “.jpeg” and transparent files have the file extension “.png”
Needed for designing materials. Designers require a file format which doesn’t lose quality when shrunken/enlarged. We have provided vector images for you, please look for the “.eps” file format. The EPS file is intended for designers to use in programs like Adobe Illustrator. Having the vector file is helpful when creating large format digital billboards, for example, but it should be used in a vector based program like Adobe Illustrator.
Caution: Adobe Photoshop is intended for raster image editing, so when you open a vector EPS file in Photoshop, it rasterizes the file using it’s own algorithm, which can change the colors slightly. For the new RE/MAX Primary Red & Blue, unfortunately, the difference is pretty distinct! It is recommended to use the PNG file when working in Photoshop to maintain the correct colors. The PNG file is high resolution, so it should be more than large enough for most digital/web needs.
How to download:
- Find the logo you’re looking for below and click on the image. You will be directed to a Dropbox link.
- Review the file names, and select the files you require.
- Click download. You will see a bar at the bottom of your screen appear with a box containing the file. Click on the small arrow to the right of the box containing the file.
- Click Save and save to a location easy to find on your computer (we recommend Desktop).
- If Save does not appear, click Show In Folder. Folder will open. File should be at the top of this file folder (Downloads). If not, locate the file (will be the same name as in DropBox), right click the file and go down and click Send To and then click on Desktop. Your file will now appear on your computer’s Desktop.
- Now that you have your file on your desktop you can easily use it or send it to your printer or designer.
RE/MAX Trademark and Graphic Standards Manual
Are you looking for the most up-to-date version of the RE/MAX Trademark and Graphic Standards Manual?
- Follow the link to www.remaxmarketing.com
- Scroll down to “Getting Started”
- Find it on the left “RE/MAX Brand Identity Manual”
If you have any questions or you’re having issues, please don’t hesitate to call us – 1.800.563.3622.
There is no all-black or all-white version of the RE/MAX Balloon.