Sales Associate Orientation (SAO)
The Sales Associate Orientation (SAO) is hosted by the RE/MAX of Western Canada Regional Office in Kelowna and is designed to guide those new to RE/MAX through the many tools and support services we offer to build your business. You will learn about how RE/MAX came to be what it is today, as well as where it is headed, with the integration of technology and networking.
Upcoming dates (for 2018; subject to change):
January 8-9 (Register Now!)
Online Registration– should be done by Office Administrator, Manager or Broker Owner
$85 Fee will apply at registration
*Associate must attend course within 90 days of starting as noted on their member profile
*Please note Sales Associate Orientation is for Sales Associates only (not open for Licensed Administrators)
Course Fee Includes:
- Reference Material
- Overview of RE/MAX Systems
- Lunch both days
- Networking Breaks
- Welcome Reception & Dinner
- Networking Breakfast
- IT Workshop
- Contact the Manteo Resort Waterfront Hotel & Villas directly to reserve accommodation: 1-800-445-5255
- RE/MAX of Western Canada pays one night’s standard room and tax. One night stay will be credited following arrival and registration. If you fail to notify the Manteo Resort and RE/MAX of Western Canada of cancellation, or late arrival, accommodation charges will be processed to the credit card provided.
- Cancellations within 3 business days of the event will be a charge of $150.00.
- Room reservation must be made 3 weeks prior to the date of the class to qualify for the reduced rates. Reservation after this time will be based upon availability.
Registration opens at 11:00
Session 12:00 – 5:00
Networking Dinner 6:30 – 8:30 (sorry no guests; for the class members only)
Session 8:00 – 12:15
IT hands on workshop 1:00-3:00 (laptop required for this section)