2019 Recreational Property Report
Canadian Millennials’ interest in recreational property ownership is higher than ever.
The RE/MAX 2019 Recreational Property Trends survey conducted by Leger finds that the majority of Millennials (56 per cent) are in the market to purchase a recreational property.
40 per cent of Canadians are in the market for a recreational property, 56 per cent of Millennials are in the market for a recreational property.
30 per cent of Canadians who say they use or would use a recreational property as an investment opportunity, Millennials rank highest at 33 per cent, compared to Boomers at 28 per cent.
More than half (54 per cent) of Canadians who own or are considering owning a recreation property are willing to travel up to two hours, 24 percent saying they would travel two hours. Slightly less (22 per cent) are willing to travel three or more hours.
How can you use this report?
- Share the social media graphic and/or the dropbox video on your social media channels.
- Send the social media graphic and/or the dropbox video through email to your network. *Note: You may share the video by clicking on the share button when hovering over the video in Youtube.
- Share the blog post from remax.ca on your social channels using the easy social share buttons at the bottom of the post! *Note: If your city is highlighted, be sure to click on your city and share from your city’s page!
- Share the posts from RE/MAX of Western Canada and RE/MAX Canada social channels *Note: We have localized posts for cities highlighted in the report!
- Share the Social Media Graphic on your social channels.
The above appears too overwhelming, what’s the easiest way for me to share this report?
The two easiest ways to share the report are:
- Share the posts from RE/MAX of Western Canada and RE/MAX Canada social channels.
- Share the YouTube video on your social channels by clicking ‘share’ when you hover over the video.