Regional Promotions/Restructuring Announcement
Due to the growth and overall success of RE/MAX in Western Canada this past year, we’re recognizing Regional staff for their contributions as well as increasing services to our membership with the following organizational changes:
– Roy Anderson has been promoted to Executive Director. In Roy’s new position, he will oversee RE/MAX of Western Canada’s Regional Development department which includes Member Services, Information and Technology, Events, and Corporate Affairs departments. Roy started with RE/MAX 29 years ago as a Sales Associate and then became a very successful Broker Owner in New Westminster, B.C. He joined the RE/MAX of Western Canada Regional office 16 years ago.
– As part of this organization restructure, Derek Thorvaldson, Director, will assume the added responsibility of directly overseeing the Information and Technology department.
– Chris Jameson has been promoted to Sr. Coordinator, Product Development. His main responsibility will be looking after the functionality of remax.ca, joinremax.ca and theremaxcollection.ca. He will continue to oversee Design Center as well and is now reporting to Elaine Langhout, Director Regional Advertising.
– Shawna Witty has been promoted to Billing Administrator. Her main responsibilities will be to oversee all procedures for monthly billing report cycle functions, including: data input, Mainstreet portal and cash receipt processing. Shawna will also be responsible for liaising and assisting franchise office administrators on any new functions regarding the billing and reporting systems.
– Carol Hutman has joined the Regional office accounting department on a full-time basis after providing support for a year as a temporary replacement for on-leave personnel. Carol will now take on a new role as Financial Analyst, reporting to Pat Jeffrey, Senior Financial Controller. In this role, Carol’s responsibilities are to analyze monthly data received from franchisees, provide statistical analysis for regional requirements and provide assistance to the Regional Accountant.
– Jeff Racz has joined the Regional office, IT Department, on a full-time basis as Web Services Support Technician, reporting to Noel Nissen, Manager IT Services. For the past year he provided support as a temporary replacement for on-leave personnel. Jeff will provide support to RE/MAX of Western Canada membership for platforms such as LeadStreet, Design Center and all other RE/MAX websites. He will also be providing and coordinating online, live and recorded technology training for membership.
Click here for the updated RE/MAX of Western Canada Contact for Service list.
Please join me in congratulating those who received promotions and welcoming our new team members.
Regional Executive Vice President
RE/MAX of Western Canada