SOLD OUT! 2019 BC Home and Garden Show – 50% Off Tickets for RE/MAX agents
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT! Check back in the Fall for the next Home Show discount.
Attention Lower Mainland RE/MAX agents! The BC Home and Garden Show returns to BC Place from February 20-24, 2019! Celebrating its 48th anniversary, the show offers real advice, real inspiration and real experts to British Columbians.
SAVE 50% ON TICKETS!
Dates & Hours:
Wednesday February 20, 2019: 4PM – 9PM
Thursday February 21, 2019: NOON – 9PM
Friday February 22, 2019: NOON – 9PM
Saturday February 23, 2019: 10AM – 9PM
Sunday February 24, 2019: 10AM – 6PM
Location: BC Place Stadium
Over 425 trusted brands and local companies are featured at the show, including the industry’s top home improvement celebrities and local designers. Some of the 2019 Speakers and Celebrities include:
- Bryan Baeumler of HGTV’s Bryan Inc.
- Carson Arthur of HGTV’s Critical Listing, Green Force, Room to Grow and Home to Win
- Mickey Fabbiano and Sebastian Sevallo of First to Worst
- And many more! See the full list here.
This is your opportunity to thank your current clients or get back in touch with previous clients. The RE/MAX exclusive rate is $8 ($16 regular price at the door) and you only pay for the tickets that are redeemed by your clients at the show (and the initial 6 ticket minimum charge per order). Just follow these FOUR easy steps:
- Find out how many tickets your clients want. Send an email, give them a call or include the offer in your monthly newsletter telling clients about the new partnership and that you would like to give them tickets to Vancouver’s premiere event for new ideas, expert advice and much more.
- Click here to order your tickets – please download the form before filling it out to ensure you submit a completed form. You will receive an email confirming your order. Please note that the minimum number of tickets ordered is 6 and the maximum is 200*. You will be required to provide a credit card number and you will be charged for the minimum order of 6 tickets ($48.00 incl GST) and again after the show once the number of fully redeemed tickets you had ordered has been tracked and calculated. Don’t delay!
- Contact your clients. Let them know you have their tickets. Drop them in the mail or drop them off in person, so you get face to face contact!
- Tickets are redeemed during the show. A representative from the BC Home and Garden Show will process the payment for your redeemed tickets and email you a receipt with a list of used tickets once the show is closed.
Tickets will be available for pick up at the Marketplace Events office or mailed to you if you choose the mail option. You will not be charged for any redeemed tickets until after the event (with the exception of the 6 mandatory tickets). You must be a RE/MAX real estate agent paying into the GA fund to take advantage of this program.
Mailed tickets will be charged a fee of $5-$10 (depending on size/weight of envelope). Agents may pick up from the Marketplace office, or arrange for their own courier.
Suite 212 – 1847 W. Broadway
*While supplies last, only 16,000 available.
Questions? Contact Lesley Buick at the Regional Office – email@example.com or 1.800.563.3622.