Core Concepts Course (CNE®) Coming to Kelowna
RE/MAX affiliates in the Kelowna region won’t want to miss the opportunity to attend a Core Concepts Course (CNE® – Certified Negotiation Expert), led by Suze Cumming, on Oct. 5 and 6 in Kelowna.
Core Concepts – Curriculum Information:
- Competitive Win-Lose Hard Bargaining vs. Collaborative Win-Win Negotiating – Understand the differences in these two classic approaches and learn how to use both approaches to get the best outcome for your client and yourself.
- Psychology of Buying— Learn how the brain makes purchase decisions and how you can impact both sides of the brain in the decision making process.
- Persuasion Principles— Discover scientifically proven persuasion approaches that increase your success rate for influencing others. Includes scripts for real estate negotiation situations that utilize these proven persuasion approaches.
- CNE Model and Planning Guide— Learn how to proactively plan your real estate negotiations for success.
- Case Studies — See how these principles and approaches are applied in real estate negotiation situations in a variety of markets.
- Skill Practice— Get a chance to practice your new skills in a safe environment that will increase your success in the real world.
- Group Discussion Topics— Innovative and creative approaches are discussed by small and large groups, helping you take your business to new levels.
The course is two days and will run from 930am – 4pm both days and registrants must be in attendance for both days in order to receive the designation and certificate for the course.
Course Video link: https://youtu.be/qpuUOYvHeOg
(MCNE is the designation received once all three Certified Negotiation Expert Courses (Core Concepts, Buyer Suite, and Seller Suite) have been completed)
Testimonials Link: http://thenatureofrealestate.com/category/testimonials/testimonial-cne/
Suze Cumming is a 30-year industry elder with a diverse tribe of highly successful REALTORS®. She is a sought after speaker and coach who presents across Canada and the U.S. Her highly successful Certified Negotiation Expert courses are the most popular in Canada with over 2500 graduates in under three years. Suze possesses the winning combination of extensive real estate experience and exceptional coaching and speaking skills. She had a very successful real estate sales career in central Toronto before moving to Whistler BC where she oversees her coaching team throughout North America. She has played a key role in helping hundreds of agents create incredible real estate practices and thousands master the art of negotiations.
For more information visit www.thenatureofrealestate.com or call 604-962-4333