Don Cherry Themed Game Nights Starting Soon!
The highly anticipated “RE/MAX Presents: WHL Suits Up with Don Cherry to Promote Organ Donation” themed game nights start January 19, 2019 in Edmonton!
Last year more than $265,000 was raised for The Kidney Foundation of Canada during these Don Cherry themed game nights – let’s beat that this year!
When is the game in my area? For a complete list of game dates and details see below.
What can I expect at the game? There is so much happening at the games, but here’s a look at what you will see!
- Game-worn jerseys – with the players’ nicknames on the back – will be auctioned off at the end of the game. All proceeds donated to local chapters of The Kidney Foundation of Canada.
- Giveaways & Promotions:
- The first 1,000 fans will receive a Don Cherry bobblehead with RE/MAX branding.
- 1,200 RE/MAX branded drink koozies will be handed out.
- Don Cherry video showing his motivation and endorsement of this charitable event.
- The Kidney Foundation of Canada will have a booth available to provide information to fans interested in organ donation.
- No agent or office activities in association with this game is approved as it is a Regional GA initiative.
Can I get discounted tickets?
For select markets, there are discounted tickets available. Click your team’s link above and login to Mainstreet to access the Information Sheet that contains the ticket discount details and instructions.
How can I help promote this event?
We have extra posters you can print for your office or you can use the social media posts below to share with your network!
Have any further questions?
Contact Lesley Buick at the regional office – firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.563.3622.