Fall 2018 Ad Campaign is Now Live!
The 2018 Fall Home Sweeter Home Ad Campaign is finally here! The campaign has many layers including contests, TV, online, new social media strategies and much more. Fall campaign highlights:
- The main campaign runs September 10 – December 31 and will be on TV, online, outdoor and sports marketing. It is expected to deliver 53+ million ads and 238+ million impressions to Western Canadians. Our goal is to drive quality leads to RE/MAX agents in Western Canada while communicating the value of a RE/MAX agent.
- Television – sponsoring the weather on Global News in BC and Alberta
- Online – Programmatic display ads, re-targeting and pre-roll ads for consumers interested in real estate; also sponsoring the real estate section on HGTV.ca
- Outdoor – Highlighting our residential, luxury and commercial brands across Western Canada (in select markets only)
- Sports – In-arena, online and/or on TV with the Vancouver Canucks, Edmonton Oilers, Calgary Flames and Winnipeg Jets. WHL – 10 ticket vouchers available for each RE/MAX agent (coming soon!) and Don Cherry themed games supporting organ donation starting in mid-January.
- September 10-23 – Contest running on Global News on TV and online across Western Canada where consumers enter for their chance to win $20,000 to help get to their next sweeter home. Share this video with your clients!
- September 17 – October 15 – NEW Spoken Word video social media piece on what makes a house, a home – this is a new, innovative social media piece with a contest behind it to help boost it further. Contest runs October 1 – 14 – where consumers tell us what makes their home sweet for a chance to win a Google Home Mini. Video coming soon!
Check out more details on the campaign by clicking here or watching the video below!
Director, Regional Advertising
RE/MAX of Western Canada