RE/MAX Releases 2016 Housing Market Outlook Report!
The RE/MAX 2016 Housing Market Outlook is Out!
- The RE/MAX 2016 price projection for the average residential sale price is 2.5%, based on continued demand in Greater Vancouver and the Greater Toronto Area
- Many regions in Canada posted year-over-year gains in average residential sale price. The exceptions were primarily regions that rely heavily on the oil and natural resource sectors
- Regions such as Victoria and Fraser Valley reported a spillover effect from the price increases in Greater Vancouver
How you can use this year’s report:
- Read the report to find out what’s happening in various markets throughout Canada, and what RE/MAX is projecting could happen in 2016
- Share this valuable information with your clients via Social Media
Suggested Facebook posts:
Most regions in Canada’s housing market have posted year-over-year gains in average residential sale price. Find out which regions are expected to see an increase next year in the 2016 RE/MAX Housing Market Outlook Report: http://rem.ax/1NbrACN
What do you think is a good down payment on a home? See what most Canadians think in the 2016 RE/MAX Housing Market Outlook Report: http://rem.ax/1NbrACN
Thinking of buying or selling a home next year? According to a recent RE/MAX survey, the majority of homeowners say REALTORs® provide value: http://rem.ax/1NbrACN
House prices are expected to rise 2.5% in 2016. Learn what’s driving prices in the #REMAX Housing Market Outlook Report: http://rem.ax/1NbrACN
Over two-thirds of #Canadians think that 10% or more is a good down payment when buying a home. Do you agree? http://rem.ax/1NbrACN
Social Media Images:
This year we have plenty of custom images for you to use on your social media networks.
Video tutorial on how to share the report on social media:
For questions about the report, contact:
Social Media/Communications Coordinator
RE/MAX of Western Canada