The RE/MAX Collection Brand Standards Basics
The RE/MAX Collection program assists Sales Associates working with high-end residential properties. There are three (3) different variations of The RE/MAX Collection logo and there are strict guidelines that must be followed when using the logos.
- “The” is part of the proper name “The RE/MAX Collection.”
- “Fine Homes & Luxury Properties” must always appear directly below “The RE/MAX Collection.”
- For all advertising, you may use the coloured balloon logo or the black and white balloon logo (see below for silver balloon logo).
- All logos can either be vertical “stacked” form or horizontal “non-stacked” form.
- The RE/MAX Collection logo must always be with the balloon. No additional graphics or elements may be inserted into these forms.
- There must be space (at least the height of the “X” in RE/MAX in the logo) between the logo and any other graphic element or type.
Silver balloon logo:
- Can only be used on printed marketing materials—not yard signs, billboards or digitally (online/television).
- Printed materials must have the logo embossed.
For the full details on The RE/MAX Collection brand standards (including specs on yard signs and sign riders), please go to page 47 of the 17th edition – Trademark and Graphic Standards Manual.
Not sure if your listing qualifies as a The RE/MAX Collection property? Find out on the up-to-date Collection values by clicking here.