Trademark & Graphic Standards Manual – 17th Edition
The 17th edition of the RE/MAX Trademark & Graphic Standards manual is now out! To access, click on this link and login to Mainstreet to download your copy! Take a look through the manual to see what’s new and updated for RE/MAX trademarks.
- Standards for using mobile phone numbers on property signs. Agents are now permitted to replace the office phone number with a cell phone number, as long as they have Broker/Owner consent and such a change is permitted by their local laws.
- Standards for The RE/MAX Collection signage. New standards address the color and black-and-white logos, and include size and clear space requirements as well.
- Standards associated with logos for the 2016 RE/MAX Advertising campaign.
- Examples of approved directional and open house signage.
- Standards on domain names that contain “remax”. Broker/Owners may now omit the city from a domain name containing “remax” if there is no duplicate office name located in the broker’s state or province.
- Clarifications regarding proper use of the RE/MAX logo, including use of the RE/MAX logo in office signage.