RE/MAX Publishes 2017 Spring Market Trends Report!
Hot off the press! Check out the RE/MAX 2017 Spring Market Trends Report
Move-over buyers from Vancouver and buyers migrating from other provinces continue to fuel activity in Fraser Valley, Kelowna and Victoria, particularly in the upper-end of the market due to relative affordability in these regions. (Check out the report here!)
Other findings in this year’s report:
– Slowly recovering oil prices, low interest rates, and US approval of the Keystone XL pipeline project have renewed buyer optimism in Alberta.
– A strong selection of inventory across Saskatoon’s market provides good opportunities for buyers throughout the region.
– New retail development projects in Regina, which are expected to begin in the near future, have provided an additional boost to consumer confidence.
– Winnipeg’s housing market is stable to start 2017, with healthy demand and good selection of inventory available to buyers across the market.
– A recent RE/MAX survey, conducted by Leger, found that when making buying decisions, over two-thirds of Canadians consider the location of a home to be more important than the style or size of the home.
Brand New This Year: Personalize Your City’s Report Through Design Center!
For the first time ever, we have added each individual city’s report to Design Center!
This means you can add your photo and contact information quickly and easily to share with your clients.
– In the search bar, enter “Region Sheets” to bring up all possible markets that can be customized. Or, simply search on the name of the market, such as “Fraser Valley”
– You can also select “Region Sheet” using the content filter
If you have any questions about this year’s Spring Market Trends Report, contact:
Social Media/Communications Coordinator
RE/MAX of Western Canada